We are committed to meeting or exceeding expectations.
At CasketWraps, our team understands that the ability to provide personalized funeral services is a growing demand for funeral homes, as it helps families cope with the loss of their loved one. We realize that this is a difficult time for the families, but also a busy time for the funeral homes.
Our entire team is committed to being your leading source for reliable and unique casket personalization, and have created a process that will guide you through each step, ensuring the most efficient turnaround possible.
CasketWraps is a trade-service provider, which means that you can only order a CasketWrap as a licensed Funeral Home or funeral professional. The process below outlines the steps needed to create a personalized wrap for our funeral home partners.
If you are a family member or friend of a loved one and looking to order a custom CasketWrap, please start the process by discussing your interest directly with your funeral director.
- Communication is a key aspect to our process. Whether you are working directly with one of our engagement specialists, or communicating online with our team, we will help make this process as easy and convenient for you as possible.
- If this is your first order, we will walk you through the process prior to ordering, so you have a better understanding of how it works.
- The two major questions we will need to know: What date is the service, and where are you located? These questions will help ensure that this is something we are able to provide given the timeframe.
- You can also download our suggested questions to ask the family when discussing their personalized casket and services.
- And while communication is the first step in the process, we are dedicated to providing constant communication throughout the process, helping to keep your mind at ease.
Placing Your Order
- Once you are ready, the next step is to place your order online, or directly with our CasketWraps team. You will be guided through the required information, including contact information for the funeral home, service information, and design direction.
- A 10 minute virtual consultation is also available to discuss any specific needs or requests following the purchase of your CasketWrap.
- Once ordered, a CasketWrap team member will be in direct contact to review your order, and walk you through the process.
- From here, our team quickly gets to work on the custom design of your CasketWrap.
- The design of your CasketWrap is a major aspect of the process, as it helps capture the personality and uniqueness of the individual. Our team takes pride in creating the most distinct and high-quality designs for all of our orders.
- If you selected one of our pre-designed concepts, our team will begin production immediately as your design was already selected.
- You can also utilize our catalog of designs as a starting point for your custom wrap, or as inspiration in combining different concepts.
- If you ordered a custom wrap, our team will review the information provided at the time of order, as well as any special notes or details provided, either online or during your consultation.
- Be sure to provide as much information as possible, as well as any specific colors, quotes, or pictures. Remember, we can only print high resolution imagery, to ensure the best overall quality.
- Based on the discussed timeframe of your order, a proof will be sent of your design. We require a final approval before printing to ensure that all parties are on the same page with the concept. This is a crucial part of the process in ensuring everything else stays on time.
Printing / Packaging
- Once approved, your custom design will be printed and prepared for shipment. Our team helps oversee all printing to ensure consistency and the highest quality production.
- To help maintain the highest print quality, our team also ensures that we perform scheduled and preventative maintenance on our equipment to operate at peak performance.
- Once all aspects of your order are printed, they are then prepped for delivery or shipment in one of our wrap tubes. All pieces are labeled within our print template to allow for efficient and installation.
- CasketWraps offers free shipping with all orders. And because timeliness is a key aspect of the process, we will select the most appropriate means for shipping that keeps your order on schedule.
- Your complete printed order will ship to the selected destination in our pre-packaged tube, along with the approved design proof.
- A tracking number will be assigned for each shipment and will be available upon request.
- The final aspect of the process is the installation. Depending on your location, you may have options when it comes to the final install of your CasketWrap. We currently have engagement specialists located throughout the country that can help install your wrap for you.
- In addition to our CasketWrap Engagement Specialists, we have a network of 3rd party installers that we can help coordinate the installation of your casket, as well.
- If you are located in an area that is outside of our installers range, our team can work to help source a local provider, or
- If needed, CasketWraps can coordinate the travel and logistics of one of our team members to install the wrap.
- Installation often requires coordination between your funeral home, our design team and your local installer. We begin the coordination of this as soon as the order is placed to ensure details are finalized as early in the process as possible.